Sunday, July 12, 2009

weekend stuff

Here it is Sunday already...why do the weekends go so fast?
We had a great weekend. Saturday all the Ginder's went and ate at the Tin Cup in Noble to celebrate G-Ma Tweet's bday. Good food as always. We were a bit late...had a freakin' flat tire. Today all the Ginder's headed out to the lake for the Ginder-Philips reunion and to celebrate July bday's. So much yummy food. Happy the rain stayed away while we were all out there.
As of tomorrow, I have 3 weeks of work left. (not that I'm counting or anything....yeah right!!) It will go fast I'm sure. I'm working on closing out all my projects I have open and passing over all my information to my buddy Larry that I work with. Leaving work is bitter-sweet. I have made so many friends out there. We have such a good time. But, on the other hand, I won't have to format anymore computers, install anymore software, work on printers...and so on. But, best of all...I get to stay home with Jordan and Johnson! I enjoy what I do at Pacific-Cycle, but honestly I am burnt out on it all and probably won't miss any of it.
This is Jordan after a night at the Richland County Fair!!
On Saturday night, Jordan went to the fair with my mom and Aunt Georgia. These 2 pictures were taking Sunday morning at almost 11. We had to wake her up so we could get to the lake.
The fair kicked her a$$. She had such a great time.
(and of course, she slept in our bed.) She's such a bed hog.

Our Johnson, he likes to be silly....even when he has a new tooth coming in!

We noticed over the weekend that Johnson has a new tooth coming in. A front one on top. He's been a bit fussy and if he could talk now, I'm sure he would say something like "this is really starting to piss me off"
Poor guy!
Sunday while getting ready for the reunion\bday celebration's
we kept him happy with this old laundry basket.
We do whatever works.

2 comments:

  1. Please send your secret to get kids to sleep in. I sware even if mine are up late and exhausted they're up and running early. It has been better this summer...8:00 rather than 6:30 or 7:00.

    Oh, and have fun counting down...3 weeks isn't long! DeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerry and I could not believe she slept in that long. She's usually up between 8-9. Lots of swimming helps...lots of swimming!

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete