Saturday, February 18, 2012

Edwardsville Meet - Hotel Stay - Trip to Arch

The 11th & 12th of this month, Jordan had a meet in Edwardsville. We decided to make a weekend out of it rather than driving to the meet from Olney each day. What a weekend it was! Johnson does not ride well in the car. I'm not kidding when I say he cried from Effingham to Edwardsville....whew!!!!!

Trampoline was on Saturday, the 11th. There were several in Jordan's group. Enough to have 2 flights. (or 2 groups) 18 total. Jordy Bug placed 6th.

Tumbling was on Sunday, the 12th. There were 9 in Jordan's group. She placed 1st. Her teammate Hayley placed 2nd. Great meet! All the team did so well.

On Sunday after the meet, we headed over to the Arch. Hayley came with us! It was a fun time. However, going up in the arch took me out of my comfort zone! haha! I don't do heights or small places......



This is how close we were to each other on the 4 minute ride going up!


Look how little this door is!


View from the top!

AMAZING!


Another view....I LOVE THIS ONE!


Jordan & Hayley being silly!


Jumping on the bed at the Hotel...a must for Jordan!


What a night it was....the smoke alarm in our hotel went off at 4:45AM!!

Talk about a momma on the move, while my husband stayed in the bed!

Thanks goodness NO FIRE! Firetrucks came and gave the safe OK!

Kids love to ride the cart for the suitcases!

This cracks me up....look at Johnson's bangs.....


Having FUN!


Jordan & Hayley posing for "another picture"!




No comments:

Post a Comment