Friday, February 10, 2012

God Parents!



I'm in the process of becoming catholic AND I am so excited about it! Jerry is catholic & attended St Joe grades K-6. We did not get married in a catholic church. During our engagement, we found out that we were pregnant. I always told myself that I wanted to become catholic.....10 long years later that's what I am doing. I feel so good when I attend church. As a family, we enjoy going to Mass on Saturday nights. We do that as much as we can. I also go on Sundays so I can attend RCIA class. We have a great class!

I started this process in September and will be done in May.

April will be exciting for myself and the kids. Us 3 will be baptized. Jerry & I have asked Jayce & Nathan to be God Parents for Jordan & Johnson. They live in Florida, but will be making the trip home for the special service at church Easter Weekend!

Another exciting thing is....I found out about a week ago that my cousin Tonya and her daughter Ashley are also joining a catholic church, just in another town!


No comments:

Post a Comment