Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

Jordan had a music program at St Joe Valentine's Night.

In the 4th grade at St Joe you get to play the recorder.

It was so cute! We also got to listen to the 5th - 8th grade band.


This was taken right before we left the house.

I look at this picture and just can't stop thinking about how grown up she looks!

WOW! By baby girl is growing right up. She will be 10 next month.....YES 10!!!!


Ended my evening by receiving these beautiful flowers from Jerry!
I had a rough day on Tuesday, so this was a nice treat!
My kitchen smells wonderful now! They smell so good!

4 comments:

  1. I think you are happy family. Everybody like it.
    See and Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay this is my first time on your blog so I don't know if you're a professional or not, but if you aren't, you should be. Amazing does not do your pictures justice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Дошка Оголошень Дрогобич Стрий Самбір Трускавець Моршин Мостиська Миколаїв Стебник Борислав

    Дошка Дрогобич Стрий Самбір Трускавець Стебник Борислав


    Купити пластикові вікна Дрогобич Стрий Самбір Трускавець Моршин Мостиська Миколаїв Стебник Борислав

    вікна двері балкони жалюзі ролети ролокасети ворота та автоматика

    ReplyDelete