Friday, February 10, 2012

New Schedule!

After having Johnson, I took 12 weeks of maternity leave. I went back to work full time (Pacific-Cycle) and pouted almost daily. After a few months of "can we do it financially" talks.....I put in my notice! I was so happy! About a year later, a part time job honestly fell into my lap. I had such mixed feelings. I decided to take the job. It would allow me to get some adult time in, make a little extra cash and still be home most of the week. 2 years later, I am still there and love it. Our Johnson is no longer a little baby. He is 3 1/2. CRAZY!!!! He attends an awesome daycare. My new schedule starting next week will be 4 days a week. I will work - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. I love the flexible hours that I have. Jordan even gets to come to work with me after school and she thinks it is so COOL!


Oh, I work for a company called Lincoln Farm Business.


It's a cooperative educational-service program designed to assist farmers with management decision-making. It provides help with business and family records. Computer assisted record processing options are available either on farm or at service centers. It provides financial and production business analysis reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment