Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pray...Faith...Pray...Faith...

Those two words get said a million times a day from me. Last time I blogged, I asked that everyone say a prayer for my mom. We did find out in December that she has breast cancer. She had surgery in December to have what doctors called a "lemon size tumor" removed from her left breast. They did test lymph nodes during this process and THANK GOD they came back clean. Her cancer is Stage 1 - Aggressive. She had colon cancer 7 years ago and beat it. She can do it again!! Chemo started last week and it hit her hard. It will last for 6 months, with her going once every 3 weeks. Breaks my heart. She is such a girl on the GO GO GO. She also had to get a steroid shot that really made her legs sore. This afternoon, Johnson & I took her to a doctor apointment to get a B12 shot. This shot was given in the "CHEMO ROOM". I had to walk out. My heart was so heavy for the patients that were sitting in there getting their treatment. I ask that you keep my mom in your prayers.


God is great & with my moms high faith and


GODS amazing work, she will be back to herself soon!

1 comment: